Friday, November 04, 2005

6 Years Ago Today...


we welcomed into our lives Belinda Joy. And what a Joy she has been! We thank our Lord for her and her giggles and fun loving attitude. Today she'll be a princess at her party with all her little girlfriends. We'll see just how long they all last as its a slumber party! :) The picture was taken just shy of her 3 month birthday.

2 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops...we've been lax in checking your blog site! It was fun for us catching up tonight. Two great birthdays recently...for 2 great kids!!

Love You, B and GA

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the worst aunt. So nice to see the kids and how big they have gotten. So glad that you have this blog and now that I have bookmarked it I can check it more often.

Love to all,

Deni

 

Post a Comment

<< Home