Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Blogging again...


Well it may be that I (Bill) am writing this to the wind as I'm sure no one is reading this blog since I have not updated it since....well since a long time ago. Part of my absence from writing I think has been a response to the pains of transition that at times I feel since moving back to Colorado. For when we were ex-pats living in Guadalajara it seemed there was much to write about and share. Now that we're back in the US, living what feels like a "typical" american life...well at times it just seems "normal" and not worth writing about. But I've decided that wherever we are there is much to be written about...and there have been some really neat things happen in the last year and a half to and around us. And so with hope we will revive the rams horn and share from time to time from the life that God has chosen for us to live.

So I (and perhaps more members of our family) plan to write some on a few things we've been learning and doing, but for now just wanted to get a quick post out just in case someone might actually look at this from time to time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home